Doris. She loves to colour. Give her a box of crayons and unlimited paper and man this girl can make magic!
Doris is made from a wool work sock. Her legs and arms have felted wool at the ends only to help give her fluid movement. Her body is firmly stuffed with clean carded Canadian wool, she has a 'spine' meaning she can hold gentle poses with her neck. All her clothing is removable. Her ears are meant to stay perky - she likes to be in the know.
If you have purchased a sculpted sock doll in the past - please note that this doll does NOT have added weighted, meaning she cannot sit unassisted (lean her up against a wall and she's fine). This makes her more child friendly.
All prices in USD
- handmade with wool work socks
- all seams are triple stitched
- she is roughly 17'' tall, her body to the top of her head measures 8'' / 20 cm
- stuffed with clean carded Canadian wool
- her mane is mohair brushed out and hand stitched in place
- removable socks
- removable knit sweater with small button closure at the back
- removable sock dress
- cheeks are rosied with beeswax and will fade over time
- not recommended this as a toy for children under the age of 3
- Spot cleaning is best or hand wash and lay flat to dry
*** designed by me and lovingly made in a pet-free and smoke-free home ***
*** listing is for the first picture only
***********SHIPPING NOTES *********
If you want it sooner please add a note, and there will be increased shipping charges. Any difference in shipping over $2 - I will refund.
CANADIAN BUYERS: Expedited parcel post within Canada. The price includes tracking and insurance.
US BUYERS: I will mail this package using USPS. This service DOES include tracking and insurance. The delivery time estimate 6-12 business days.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: This service DOES NOT include tracking or insurance. There is an extra charge for tracking. Any difference in shipping over $2 - I will refund.