Kansas is constructed using simple Waldorf techniques. Her body is constructed from a wool sock and weighted so she can sit unassisted. Her neck has some movement which makes her a delight to hold and pose. Her facial details are hand embroidered and secured. Her cheeks are rosied with beeswax, which will fade /wear off over time.
All prices in USD
- all seams are triple stitched
- roughly 15'' tall
- stuffed with clean carded Canadian wool
- removable wool blend hat with earflaps and pompom
- hair is a crochet mohair cap with added braids
- removable knit sweater and removable skirt
- removable socks and wool knit shoes
- cheeks are rosied with beeswax and will fade over time
- not recommended this as a toy for children under the age of 3
- Spot cleaning is best or hand wash and lay flat to dry
*** designed by me and lovingly made in a smoke-free home ***
***********SHIPPING NOTES *********
CANADIAN BUYERS: Expedited parcel post within Canada. The price includes tracking and insurance.
US BUYERS: I will mail this package using USPS or UPS. This service DOES include tracking and insurance. The delivery time estimate 6-12 business days.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: This service includes tracking. Any difference in shipping over $2 - I will refund.