Lyla. She's quite the little handful. What she lacks in size she makes up for in personality. She dreams of one day becoming world's best figure skater - and works diligently towards this goal.
Lyla is constructed using simple Waldorf techniques. Her face is a cotton interlock, her hair is crochet cap with a fine mohair yarn and brushed out with added braids. Her body is weighted and she can sit unassisted. Her facial details are hand embroidered and secured. Her cheeks are rosied with beeswax, which will fade /wear off over time.
All prices in USD
- all seams are triple stitched
- roughly 8'' tall
- stuffed with clean carded Canadian wool
- removable dress and wool knit hat
- removable socks
- cheeks are rosied with beeswax and will fade over time
- her arms are button jointed with strong upholstery thread
- not recommended this as a toy for children under the age of 3
- Spot cleaning is best or hand wash and lay flat to dry
*** designed by me and lovingly made in a pet-free and smoke-free home ***
*** listing is for the first picture only
***********SHIPPING NOTES *********
If you want it sooner please add a note, and there will be increased shipping charges. Any difference in shipping over $2 - I will refund.
CANADIAN BUYERS: Expedited parcel post within Canada. The price includes tracking and insurance.
US BUYERS: I will mail this package using USPS. This service DOES include tracking and insurance. The delivery time estimate 6-12 business days.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: This service DOES NOT include tracking or insurance. There is an extra charge for tracking. Any difference in shipping over $2 - I will refund.