Gretel. She's quite the little handful. What she lacks in size she makes up for in personality. She dreams of one day becoming world's best figure skater - and works diligently towards this goal.
Gretel is constructed using simple Waldorf techniques. Her face is a cotton interlock, her hair is crochet cap with a fine mohair yarn and brushed out with added braids. She has a 'spine' which makes her capable of holding gentle poses. Her body is wool filled covered in a child's sock with a lovely weighted bottom, meaning she can sit unassisted. Her facial details are hand embroidered and secured.
All prices in USD
- all seams are triple stitched
- roughly 10'' tall
- stuffed with clean carded Canadian wool
- removable sock dress and wool knit hat with felted wool bobbles
- removable petticoat *(which could also be worn as a dress)
- removable striped socks
- cheeks are rosied with beeswax and will fade over time
- not recommended this as a toy for children under the age of 3
- Spot cleaning is best or hand wash and lay flat to dry
*** designed by me and lovingly made in a pet-free and smoke-free home ***
*** listing is for the first picture only
***********SHIPPING NOTES *********
If you want it sooner please add a note, and there will be increased shipping charges. Any difference in shipping over $2 - I will refund.
CANADIAN BUYERS: Expedited parcel post within Canada. The price includes tracking and insurance.
US BUYERS: I will mail this package using USPS. This service DOES include tracking and insurance. The delivery time estimate 6-12 business days.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: This service DOES NOT include tracking or insurance. There is an extra charge for tracking. Any difference in shipping over $2 - I will refund.